we are all religouis.but no religon says this.my dad has turned into a really sick person.he wasent always like this.he started to be like this when he moved to alabama about four years ago.i think its becouse of my uncle that lives out their too.he was the first one to be that way,i think my dad is trying to be like him.about two years ago my dad came out here to see my grandma becouse she was in the hospitle from smoking.by the way my grandma on my dads side is crazy too,she tryed too turn me and my cousent against our whole family and it almost worked.any way,my dad came out here to see her and also visited me.when she got better he was planning to leave but hes truck broke down,oh and all my half brothers and sisters were their too,there were four of them.all little kids.by the way im thirteen right now.he stayed at my aints house.in his religon his not sopose to play video games more than he prayed to god,or watch t.v more than pray to god.and
guess what he was doing all day long.u guess it.playing video games with me and watching t.v.he stayed for cristmas andthen left after they got a new van.then he didnt call me for months then called,lextured me,said he would call every monday.then didnt call for another couple months,then finally called,lextured me again,said he would call every friday,then didnt call for another couple months.finally called,presured me too go to alabama,said he would call every thursday.then started calling every thursday finally,then every time he called he would presure me about going to alabama.oh and all this time he wasnt paying child suport and the only time he would it would be only 60$ or becouse he had court with my mom soon.he owes about 2600$ now.
knnykeith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
knnykeith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No religion or should I say true spiritual religion would advocate
the ruthless torture of any animal including human beings. I know
that in the old testament sacrifices were done but that was aclean
quick killing . I am glad it is not necessary in today's world.
I must tell you that I consider Hogge my friend and family.
DO NOT HARM MY FAMILY OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!
- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com , Carrie Prados <melandzaccsmom@...>
wrote:
>
> Oh Jennifer that is just horrible. I will keep you in my prayers
Hon.
> Carrie
>
> -------Original Message-------
>
> From: Jennifer & T'Pina Rasch
> Date: 9/2/2006 10:01:13 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
> Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] my dad
>
> That is sad. I am religouis too, but animals do have feelings
emotions, and
> souls. I wonder what your dad is going to tell his maker when God
asks him
> why he hurt his animals. Anyways, my dad isn't much better. He
claims to
> love animals yet he has several animals that are way under weight,
and are
> sick. He even stoled a horse from me, and I can't do anything about
it
> because I don't have the money to get a lawyer. I am going to have
to go to
> small claims court when I can afford the trip back up there. I
called the A
> S.P.C.A, and reported him for animal abuse, and cruelty. I hope
something
> comes of it.
>
>
>
>
> Jennifer.
>
>
>
>
> austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:
> do u want to know what my dads like,well he's in this reliegn thing
> and he beleifs that dogs dont have feelings,emotions,souls,or
> personalitys.he said that if he had a chihuahua he would shoot it
and
> throught it in a bug pile of dead animals.he lives in alabama,in a
> farm.and just for you know i dont think that way.i have a chihuahua
> whos healthy.exepted for this liver disease that she has.she can't
eat
> any thing with lots of protien in it.any way my dad has a dog right
> now and he said that he's about to kill it becouse it wont stop
> chewing on every thing.oh and i live in arizona.my mom and dad got
a
> devorce when i was about two.any way,isnt that evil?
>
Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
| Dog breed gift | Chihuahua dog clothes | Chihuahua dog clothing |
| Chihuahua dog | Chihuahua |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___

