ok, so we have come a decision and Baxter needs a new home. he 
isjust too aggressive to my female and beats the crap out of her 
everyday. he jumps on her, bites her, and bites my 3 year old. He 
doesnt like my son coming into our bed in the morning and  trys to 
bite him then too. He is jealous and i hate to do it, but i really 
need to find him a home that he would be better suited for. He also 
trys to catch Uriel out of the air when he flys too close to him. 
Uriel is my Goffin. I live in Michigan and will not ship him, but 
thought i would offer him to the group members since all of you have 
experience in Chi's.I am keeping the 2 pound female i have. I just 
feel soooo bad for her. he really does pound her. He is 6 pounds, 
black and white like a cow. and he will be 1 year old on Oct.20th. I 
rescued him from a breeder that neglected him, and i have spent 
hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on his initial vet bills. He was 
soooo sick when i brought him home. so...if anyone knows anyone in 
Michigan or would like to come and pick him up.....his adoption fee 
will be $100.00. Only because i want to make sure a responsible 
person gets him and gives him a FOREVER home. I do not want him sold 
off, i would also like to stay in contact with the person who would 
like him so i can make sure he is ok. I worry someone else would not 
care for him and he would be sad. If it does not work out i would 
always take him back just so he doesnt go thru too many homes. I 
want to find him a PERMANENT residence with a yard. please let me 
know...Crystal






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to