Hi everyone. I'm new to the board, I just rescued a 7 month old 
Chihuahua. She's the most precious thing I've ever seen. I adore her 
totaly. I've had her three days. Her foster mom had her house broken, 
but since I've had her home she will go #1 outside but comes right 
back in and goes #2 inside?  I know they get cold, so she has coats. 
Any ideas?

Thanks Laura





" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to