I love this question!! Of all questions ever received from new chi owners, this 
is always one of my favorites because it cracks me up. So many new chi owners 
panic when one day their babies perfectly up right ears are flopping! The good 
news...it is normal, lol The ears often rise and fall several times before they 
stand up permanently. Sometimes it changes daily. This is one of my favorite 
parts of a chi puppy is waking up each day to see if it is an up day or a down 
day, lol. If they were ever standing completely, then chances are they will 
stand completely by the time it is all over. Normally the adult chis that do 
not have completely erect ears, never had them at anytime.
Marsha

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: susantn1962 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:17 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Nina's ears


  Okay....I did a search trying to find some info on Chihuahuas and their 
  ears, and then I asked myself, "Self, why in the world are you trying 
  to find answers here when you belong to a group of wonderful Chi owners 
  who can answer your question firsthand?!" Nina's ears were starting to 
  stand up more and more, and this past week they all of a sudden flopped 
  back down. She'll be eleven weeks old this weekend. Anyone know 
  what's up with that? I'll love her regardless, but I sooooooo wanted 
  her to have perky ears......lol

  Thanks all!
  Susan



   

Reply via email to