Hi all
so my guy has a marrow filled soup bone every friday and monday. His agility 
class days are those days and they serve as a kind of reward (+ I also think he 
could use a  little extra fuel on those days after jumping, thinking, putting 
up with mommy's bad directions, etc).
 
 I just noticed him scooping out the marrow with his small jaw and wondered how 
these "soup bones" (no matter how organic) could be good for his teeth. Forgive 
me I am an architect so I think of the physics of things and I just cannot see 
how sucking marrow out of big bones is beenficial for his teeth. Please let me 
know if he needs a different bone type. (I also do try to brush his teeth-& so 
far diifucult!).
Thanks.
 
best,
michelle and henry
Catskill Mountains, NY
 
BTW: Could someone please tell me what all the snorting is about after the bone 
marrow treat? Delight? throat constriction? What about the digging and foot 
licking? Oh this boy is trying to tell me sonething but what I do not know?! 
Help!
________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from 
AOL at AOL.com.

Reply via email to