affiliate with our sister site as well.......    rescueachi  yahoo 
group......there are several there who have volunteered to be available for 
both fostering and transport help.

Marsha

Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Leigh Ann Dickey 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 5:02 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Looking for Volunteers



  Hello, 

  I am writing to acquaint myself with members of the group. Let me tell you a 
little about me. I am 34 years old, live in North Metro Atlanta, and have owned 
Chihuahuas for the past 12 years. Chihuahuas are my passion and my goal in life 
is to develop the first Chihuahua rescue group in Georgia. 

  In starting my group, I have accomplished a great deal thus far, however, so 
much more needs to be done. To continue my work, I will need help - very soon - 
from volunteers who care about Chihuahuas- people, I hope, like members of this 
message board who are willing to join my team and support the cause. 

  By supporting the cause, you will help ensure proper placement of homeless 
Chihuahuas in loving, lifelong homes while reducing pet overpopulation in 
Georgia and promoting responsible pet guardianship. Who better to do this than 
people who care most about Chihuahuas- us! 

  Think about it - and then feel free to privately email me off list or post to 
the group any questions you may have. Either way, I look forward to speaking 
with you about the volunteer opportunities available. 

  Sincerely, 

  Leigh Ann Dickey
  Founder/Director
  Chihuahua Rescue of Georgia
  www.chihuahuarescuega.com

  P.s. You do not have to be in state to volunteer. 


   

Reply via email to