I hope he is okay. The only thing I can suggest is to take him to a vet ASAP!
Some vets offer payment plans. Maybe he could call a vet and see if they can
help! Good luck!
Stefanie
--- On Thu, 12/4/08, Revajane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Revajane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Urgent Help!!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 11:36 AM
Our little guy apparently swallowed something and is hurting badly. My son
thinks that the cats got on the cabints and knocked off one of my weekly pill
containers. We are not sure what he got into but I am way too far away to help
and he dosen't have access to a vehicle. Nor do we have any money for a vet or
know where one is in this town. He has been yelling like it hurts so bad. He
stopped for a while and his breathing returned to normal until his mom laid
down next to him then he started again. Any suggestion would be helpful we
don't have any epicat to induce vomiting.
Live Long and Prosper
Hosted By SparkleTags. com