It looks like you got lucky.Please be very careful what you give your Pets.You need to find a Vet in your area and have there emergency number on hand at all times.I am so glad your Baby is doing alright.
From: Revajane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 11:14:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Urgent Help!! Update
The short-es distance between
a problem and a solution
is the distance between
your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord
can stand up to anything.
God bless you Brutus,Sissy and Claudia
From: Revajane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 11:14:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Urgent Help!! Update
| OMG! I couldn't find the Bayer baby asprin and I only gave him a
few grains. He seemed to be doing fine when I left this morning. Live Long and Prosper --- On Fri, 12/5/08, readytorv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: From: readytorv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |


