Thanks Pat
Because we have to go clear to the 29th.
Mare

-------Original Message-------
 
From: OKreationz
Date: 12/5/2008 8:28:22 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Mare and The Contest
 
We only have one IP for all our computers at home as we are on a router.. It
only ever let me vote once .. But I see that Miss Blue has 243 votes as of
this morning.. I will ask my other friends to vote too. 
Huggles
Pat in OK 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Mare~M.
Date: 12/4/2008 11:46:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Mare and The Contest
 
I contacted Le Bone Petit and here is what she said on the voting problems
with Miss Blue .
The link to vote is this
http://www.leboneappetit.com/dogofthemonth_vote.html
 
And here is what she said about voting. And might I add this is Avery kind
caring individual who loves dogs the way I do.
Mare~
 
*********************************************************
Hi Mare,

Make sure they're not voting from the same office - that counts as one
server & one vote.  Also, people have to vote from different computers in
their homes - not all on the same computer.

Jessica

 

Reply via email to