that is great. 

May God walk with you today.
arlene

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Claudia Werner <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Claudia Werner <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Brutus and Sissy
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 10:08 AM







I will be home for Christmas.I will go home no later than Monday.Dr.got 
everything set up for me to get my treatments started hir in town by Monday.But 
hi don't want me to miss any and I can not ask my friend's to take me back and 
for to Athen's every day.We just don't have the money to do that and I don't 
have the energy.Still have to catch up on to many bills.We owe the local 
pharmacy and my Dr.a lot of money.Poor Bruce is working so hart to stay 
afloat.I shure hope hi is going to be home for Christmas.Hi be by to see me 
later on his way to Michigan,hi has to pick up a load not far from the Hospital 
so hi is coming to see me.I can't wait to see him.Our friend that is staying at 
the house sad hi would take me tomorrow to Athens to get my treatment if they 
let me go home today.Have to wait to see the Dr.now to find out if they let me 
go.I know Brutus and Sissy be going crazy when I get home.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.






From: em <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:50:08 AM
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Brutus and Sissy





Claudia I have been praying you get to go home for Christmas.  Today would be 
even better!  You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.  Hugs, em J
 




From: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com [mailto: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com ] On 
Behalf Of Claudia Werner
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:45 AM
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: [ Chihuahuas ] Brutus and Sissy
 





I posted some Pics of Brutus and Sissy so everybody can see my baby's.I may get 
to go home later today.I hope so.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.
 

 

Reply via email to