Yes, her prices are amazing. I also loved the blue merle male. He has a  
little white stripe up his head. She has been breeding for 35 years and I  
trust 
her. I have bought 4 awesome pups from her!
                 Blessings,
                             Sheila
 
In a message dated 12/20/2008 11:58:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
 

You know that's funny I was looking at her puppy's this morning.I think  that 
the little Blue Merle Male is so cute.I love his ears and the price you  
can't beat it $225,00 with paper.$175,00 with out.I don't breed so I would  not 
need them.But is not going to happen at this time.Oh  well.

Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and  Claudia 
The reason for this  season? 
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you  all. 



 
____________________________________
 From:  "hartzells501@  "h<hartzells...@hartzel>
To:  chihuah...@yahoogro  
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008  12:37:55 PM
Subject: Re:  [Chihuahuas] FW: Visitor Feedback from Your Website - Gloria  P.


Ck out my breeder at _kellypup.com_ (http://kellypup.com/)  She has the most  
reasonable pups!!! And darling also.
            Blessings,
                    Sheila
 
 
In a message dated 12/19/2008 10:46:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,  
twope...@aol. com writes:

 
 
 
He's so handsome and probably the same size as my Cesar.  I want  a small 
little girl.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 12/19/2008 5:40:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,  
literacydog12406@ _yahoo.com_ (http://yahoo.com/)  writes:

 
 
 
Gloria,

Look at this little guy!!!!

_http://www.petfinde r.com/petnote/  displaypet. cgi?petid= 12587040_ 
(http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12587040) 

Elizabeth

--- On Fri,  12/19/08, G Chase <[email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) >  
wrote:

> From: G Chase <[email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) >
>  Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] FW: Visitor Feedback from Your Website -  Gloria 
P.
> To: "Chihuahua Group" <_chihuah...@yahoogro  ups.com_ 
(mailto:[email protected]) >
> Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:03 PM
>  Gloria,
> 
> I am glad you did make that decision NOT to get  the pup. 
> It's hard to spend that kind of money
> puppy  sight unseen. Wow...almost $1800.00
> For that much, You should be  able to physically hold the
> pup, and see the parents!!
>  Did you check out Amiee's breeder, Liz from Diadem
> Chihuahuas??  Amiee is the one who referred me to Liz.
> She has beautiful LC  pooches. She shows - so you'd be
> able to get a pup to your  liking.
> Amiee's babies are adorable!!.. .Ha, Amie!
>  
> Liz knows folks who show, and don't even charge an
>  outrageous price for their pet pups. and they sure are
>  beautiful!!
> Check them out. We are here to make sure you get the  right
> baby!!
> 
> Our next LC baby will more than  like be from Liz...ssshhhh!
> I don't want my hubby to hear that!!  ....lol
> 
> Gloria C
> 
> "Merry Christmas"  "Have a Blessed
> 2009"
> "Today in the town of David a  Savior has been born to
> you.
> He is Christ the Lord"  
> Luke 2:11
> 
> To: _chihuah...@yahoogro  ups.comFrom_ 
(mailto:[email protected]) : _twope...@aol.  comDate_ 
(mailto:[email protected]) :
> Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:45:04 -0500Subject: Re:  [Chihuahuas] FW:
> Visitor Feedback from Your Website
>  Gloria, it seems that the conformation, looks, and size
> that I  want, all come in that price range. I had been
> considering a  precious little girl from Missouri, I am in
> Texas, her price was  $1,450.00, with the shipping it would
> have been $1,739.00. Last  night, I finally wrote and told
> them I had gotten "cold feet", I  can't bring
> myself to purchase something that costs so much,  sight
> unseen. 
> 
> Gloria P
> 
>  
> In a message dated 12/19/2008 1:09:06 A.M. Central  Standard
> Time, [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected])  writes:
>  
> 
> 
> 
> I just wanted to show you that  breeders in CA are still
> selling theirpuppies for the outragous  amount of 1000+ -
> during this depression!I looked at this  breeder before we
> got "Coconut".They are very cute, but not  apple
> heads. ~ Gloria C ~ Guide me in your truth and  teach
> me,for you are God my Savior, and my hopeis in you all  day
> long.
> Psalm 25:5
> 
> From: _Homesbyalicia@  aol.comDate_ (mailto:[email protected]) : 
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:43:20
> -0500Subject: Re:  Visitor Feedback from Your WebsiteTo:
> [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) 
> 
>  
> 
> I have two boys available now if you would like to  see
> them. You are welcome to come and visit the puppies.  
> Armani is white with cream markings and we are asking  $1200
> for him and Ace is chocolate with black mask and his  price
> is $1000. Both will be 3 - 4 lbs fully grown. You can  find
> more information and videos on our web site at
>  www.platinumchi. com 
> 
> They are all AKC Chihuahuas and  come with potty training,
> puppy purse training and crate  training. They are raised in
> my home and are well socialized  from birth. They are up to
> date on shots and are ready to go  home on December 20th.
> Included: vet certification of good  health from our vet
> including shots and wormings he has  received, his puppy book
> with care and keeping info, AKC  registration, a small puppy
> food that we feed, a few pee pads,  chewy treat, toy and
> blanket. Let me know if you have other  questions,
> Alicia
> 
> 
> 
> One site  keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
> Gmail, and  Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
> 
> 
> 
> One site  keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
> Gmail, and  Yahoo Mail. Try it now.








 
____________________________________
 One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo  
Mail. _Try it now_ 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)
 .








 
____________________________________
 One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo  
Mail. _Try it  now_ 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)
 .






  




 
____________________________________
 One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo  
Mail. _Try  it now_ 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)
 .


**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, 
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

Reply via email to