So cute!  I hope the little boy is going to return the Baby Jesus!!
 
Sad, but some folks are stealing the manger scenes out here!
 
 
 
Gloria C
  
 "Merry Christmas"  "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"  
Luke 2:11

To: [email protected]: [email protected]: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 
12:43:18 -0800Subject: [Chihuahuas] OT:Day after Christmas






The Pastor was looking over the creche the day after Christmas when hi noticed 
that the Baby Jesus was missing.Hi went outside and saw a little boy pulling a 
new red wagon.In the wagon was Jesus.
Hi walked up to the boy and said,"Were did you get baby Jesus?"
The bay answered honestly."In the church."
"Why did you take him?"the pastor asked.
Well," sad the boy."I prayed to the Lord Jesus and asked him for a wagon for 
Christmas.I told Him that if hi gave me one,I'd take Him for a ride in it. 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday JesusGod bless you all.

 




Reply via email to