Do the breeder's who guarantee taking the puppy back, also give  refunds?  
That hardly sounds fair.
 
Gloria P
 
 
In a message dated 12/21/2008 11:29:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
 

No you did not fail.It is better that it happen now than after hi got use  to 
them.I feel sorry for her husband.The right home will come.

Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and  Claudia 
The reason for this  season? 
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you  all. 



 
____________________________________
 From: amanda christopher  <angel_charm_angel_charmang>
To: Chihuahua Group  <chihuah...@yahoogrochihuah>;  chihuah...@yahoogro;  C
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:53:50  PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] One  Step Forward Two Steps Back



Chico went home the 18th. Now tonite I got a call  from his new mommy. Her 
husband had a stroke and she wants to return  Chico. He will be back tomorrow 
night. She was planning to take him to  the vet tomorrow but Saturday morning 
her husband had a massive stroke.  She only wants half of his sale price 
returned and wants us to find him  another buyer. I don't know how to react. I 
took 
alot of time to find  him the right home. Did I fail? I'm really confused.
Have A  Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!











 

**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, 
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

Reply via email to