Beth,
           That is  awesome. I also have a Shiba Inu!!
                     Sheila
 
 
In a message dated 12/22/2008 10:23:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
Good Morning:

I'm actually new to the list. My daugther and I do dog  rescue for 
Shiba Inus and I recently rescued a very young long hair Chi  that has 
not only entered our hearts but has become the step child of my  
resident dominant female shiba who lets no one by him. Since we've  
never had a little one like this we've been doing massive research and  
I've joined your list to learn as much as I can about him. But I  
wanted to respond to you on this because through rescue I've been  
through it. NO you did nothing wrong with placing him there. I speak  
from experience in placing foster dogs with what we think are  
wonderful forever homes, perfect for the dog only to get the call that  
for some reason they end up not being able to keep him or her.  
Sometimes it's due to me missing cues either from the dog or the home  
but sometimes it's like your situation, someone became sick and there  
isn't the quality time there for the new pup. You did pick a good 
home  because this woman knew enough in her heart that this pup was not 
going to  get the attention he needed and deserved and he deserved 
better. The right  home is there for him and you and he will find 
it. :) 

Beth  Winkler
--- In _chihuah...@yahoogrochihuah_ (mailto:[email protected]) ,  
"bijousglenda" <glendad...@gle> 
wrote:
>
> I thin a  stroke qualifies as an unforseeable event
> --- In _chihuah...@yahoogrochihuah_ (mailto:[email protected]) ,  
amanda christopher
> <angel_charm_angel> wrote:
>  >
> > 
> > Chico went home the 18th. Now tonite I got a  call from his new
> mommy. Her husband had a stroke and she wants to  return Chico. He 
will
> be back tomorrow night. She was planning to  take him to the vet
> tomorrow but Saturday morning her husband had a  massive stroke. She
> only wants half of his sale price returned and  wants us to find him
> another buyer. I don't know how to react. I took  alot of time to find
> him the right home. Did I fail? I'm really  confused.
> > Have A Beautiful Day, Each And Every Day!
>  >
>


 

**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, 
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

Reply via email to