You did nothing wrong.What goes around comes around.I hope the Lady knows 
that.I was breeding Rottweiler's and I got one back hi was abused.Hi is the 
reason I quit breeding.I could not live thinking one of the baby's was getting 
abused.Hi was 1 year old when I got him back.The man I sold him to was a nice 
man,when hi give him back to me crying.His Wife and Son were the ones kicking 
and beating the Dog.Hi came home that day and seen his wife beating the dog 
badly.I found him a new home after retraining him with the help of a K9 Police 
officer that was a friend of mein.Hi never fully trusted women again.So thank 
the Lord that you got him back home save in your arms.The right home will come 
along for you Baby.Anger is not helping I know its hart not to.I hat to bite my 
tongue last night when I seen Brutus..Anger don't help one bitt.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.


      

Reply via email to