AMEN!!
 
 
 
                                                                                
             Gloria C. 
 "Merry Christmas"  "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"  
Luke 2:11

To: [email protected]: [email protected]: Tue, 23 Dec 
2008 12:32:23 -0500Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Abby



I'm so very happy that u like it.  If I can ever help with anything else, pease 
don't hesitate to say something. I really enjoy helping. :-) Blessings to u and 
your's :-)AddyClaudia Werner wrote: 


Abby
I was just looking at my Album and was thinking of you.Wanted to tell you how 
much I still thank you for setting it up for me.And as you know i lernd how to 
ad pic's.So thanks again 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday JesusGod bless you all.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.0/1861 - Release Date: 12/22/2008 
11:23 AM

  
 




Reply via email to