Thank you Sharon.Jane did not come by today.It was very rainy.I did not want 
her to get the baby's out.I will see her in the morning so i call you tomorrow 
afternoon.
 
God is never deaf to his children's cries for help..
Have a blessed and happy New Year.
Bruce,Brutus,Sissy and Claudia




________________________________
From: SharonK <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 6:35:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Brutus and Sissy


Such precious babies!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Claudia Werner 
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:10 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Brutus and Sissy

Brutus is doing so much better all the swelling is gone now.Hi is him self 
again.Barking away.I attach a pic also post it in the Album.Sissy is so happy 
I'm home.
 
God is never deaf to his children's cries for help.
Have a blessed and happy New Year.
Bruce,Brutus, Sissy and Claudia
 


      

Reply via email to