Myrtle May is ADORABLE! 
Thanks for sharing.

Sandra

--- On Wed, 7/14/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Myrtle May!!!
To: [email protected], [email protected], "Poodle 
Group" <[email protected]>, [email protected], 
[email protected], [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 11:33 AM







 



  


    
      
      
      
Here are some pics of Myrtle and her 2 brothers. She is or was "Candy"...the 
pic on the top!  I pick her up tomorrow...she is not going to give her the 
5in1...we had "words" for quite awhile but I think she heard me. She just feels 
she has been doing the same for 25 years and she knows what she's doing. I HOPE 
she just doesn't do it anyway. I get her tomorrow morning.
 Hugs In Him,
Deanna

And the Corey Crew:

Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10
Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11
Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron

Mom to Fur babies:
Nugget (MiniPoodle) www.dogster. com/dogs/ 1085245,
Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster. com/dogs/ 1129251,
Bella-Rose (Pomeranian) http://www. dogster.com/ dogs/1136706
Mouse (Chihuahua)www. dogster.com/ dogs/1005934,
Myrtle May (Chihuahua)
and Caleb (Rott/chow
 mix)www.dogster. com/dogs/ 988612

Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double Yellow 
Headed Amazon)

and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster. com/cats/ 895000 




----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Deanna Corey <shepflockmom@ yahoo.com>
To: Andrea Hunt <snowflake54@ hotmail.com>
Sent: Fri, July 2, 2010 8:23:11 PM
Subject: Candy????













Daddy: 

Ned Nederlander

Website Designed by Teresa West © 2008 at Homestead™ Make a Website for Your 
Business  
Here is a pic of Candy...what do you think of her??? I think I like her better 
than the long hair female...she is all black. Scroll over to the right...she is 
on the other side of her brother "Champ"....

    
     

    
    


 



  






      

Reply via email to