Well I have been observing him a bit closer He can walk a little better than I thought, b But not as well as his sister. I'm going to Keep watching him for another week or so An see if he's not doing better. I'm hoping He will get stronger. I also put a different Covering down. Thanks for all your replys An I will keep you all updated.
Sent from my iPhone On Jul 19, 2010, at 7:03 PM, [email protected] wrote: > Thank you Darcy ! > > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry > > From: Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]> > Sender: [email protected] > Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:54:57 -0700 (PDT) > To: <[email protected]> > ReplyTo: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Couple of questions > > > the teeth will come in these next 2-3 weeks.... its time now...the height id > guess is close to reached by 6 monthws but im new with chi's... > darcy > > --- On Mon, 7/19/10, [email protected] > <[email protected]> wrote: > > From: [email protected] <[email protected]> > Subject: [Chihuahuas] Couple of questions > To: [email protected] > Date: Monday, July 19, 2010, 5:53 PM > > > Hello everyone I have a couple questions for the group. At what age does a > female usually obtain most of their full grown height ? Also my female is 6 > months and has still not broken thru with her adult canines. At what age can > I expect them ? > Thank you so much ! > Jennifer > > >

