I was a mess of emotion after reading it. very sweet!
 Much love and hugs to fur-babies and their families;  From Mama Carole and her 
five Fur-babies!



 
 




________________________________
From: Crystal Finney <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 8:14:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] This is very touching!


That is very touching! It brought tears to my eyes and my son asked me if I was 
okay? 





________________________________
 From: Ziplock Baggett <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 1:12:54 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] This is very touching!

  


Her eyes met mine as she walked down the corridor peering
Apprehensively into the kennels.  I felt her need instantly and knew
I had to help her.  I wagged my tail, not too exuberantly, so she
Wouldn't be afraid. 
  
 As she stopped at my kennel I blocked her view from a little
Accident I had in the back of my cage.  I didn't want her to know
That I hadn't been walked today.  Sometimes the shelter keepers get
Too busy and I didn't want her to think poorly of them. 
  
 As she read my kennel card I hoped that she wouldn't feel sad about
My past.  I only have the future to look forward to and want to make
A difference in someone's life. 
  
 She got down on her knees and made little kissy sounds at me.  I
Shoved my shoulder and side of my head up against the bars to
Comfort her.  Gentle fingertips caressed my neck;  she was desperate
For companionship. 
  
A tear fell down her cheek and I raised my paw to assure her that
All would be well.  Soon my kennel door opened and her smile was so
Bright that I instantly jumped into her arms.  I would promise to
Keep her safe.  I would promise to always be by her side.  I would
Promise to do everything I could to see that radiant smile and
Sparkle in her eyes.
 I was so fortunate that she came down my corridor.  So many more
Are out there who haven't walked the corridors.  So many more to be
Saved.  At least I could save one. 
 
I rescued a human today.
 
 
Zippy   



      

Reply via email to