Everyone who knows me said Jack would never adjust to a crate since he has
slept with me for about 6 weeks. But I know Jack and he adjusts very well,
after all he has gone from sugar water from an eye dropper, being fed in my
hand to drinking and eating from a dish like a big boy. We put the crate
together and the next day he went and got in himself. I have started feeding
him in there in hopes that by next week he will be sleeping there as well. If
you guys have advice on how I could be successful please let me know. Trying to
housebreak him, he does ok but still having mistakes.
------------------------------------
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/