I'm in Denver, CO.

 

Sandy

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Joyce mccarthy
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 3:59 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] 3 lil boy's

 



Where are you located?? I do ship quite often and never any problems..But
Sometimes Depending where I have a friend who will drive them as well..

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Sandra Wheeler <[email protected]>
wrote:

  

Too far and I don't want to take a chance on shipping.  I was hoping you
were close enough for me to drive.

 

Sandy

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Joyce mccarthy
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 3:09 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] 3 lil boy's

 



Sandy I am in Kentucky

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Sandra Wheeler <[email protected]>
wrote:

  

Where are you located?

 

Sandy

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Joyce mccarthy
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 2:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] 3 lil boy's [1 Attachment]

 

[Attachment(s) from Joyce mccarthy included below] 

This is 3 lil boy's all from the same litter...They will be offered as pet's
with No Papers..If anyone is interested contact me off list...There from a
new female we just picked up last week...She is approx 5 -51/2 lbs..

-- 
Joyce

www.mtnviewchis.webs.com

 

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise
<http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise/> 

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus/> 


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals
<http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals/> 

 

Attachment(s) from Joyce mccarthy 

1 of 1 Photo(s) 

 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/attachments/folder/734450280/item/
1264727448/view> Error! Filename not specified.

 
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/attachments/folder/734450280/item/
1264727448/view> DSC08071.JPG

 




-- 
Joyce

www.mtnviewchis.webs.com

 

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise
<http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise/> 

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus/> 


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals
<http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals/> 









-- 
Joyce

www.mtnviewchis.webs.com

 

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise
<http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChihuahuaParadise/> 

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Angelsamongus/> 


http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals
<http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/diet_pals/> 









Reply via email to