Hey Guys,
I make and sell snuggle sacks! I don't have them up on my website yet but if 
anyone wants one I sell them for $35. I make them from polor fleece or faux 
fur. I have some beautiful soft silky leopard fun that is really nice!! The 
polar fleece washes up beautifully though and looks new for a very long 
time...2 layers of snugglie warmth. Contact me off list if you want to order 
one...or two!

Waggin' Tails from The Dog Park, 
Deanna
www.joys4toys.com



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to