HI Guys...I just wanted to let you know that I make snuggle bags too! I don't 
have any on my site yest: www.joys4toys.com but I have making them for quite a 
while now. I can make them out of polar fleece which washes VERY well or faux 
fur. I have a beautiful silky leopard fur that is just super soft and 
beautiful!!! Let me know if I cn help you. I sew them for $35 a piece.
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
                Deanna
 and
 The Dog Park Pack:
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine
 
www.joys4toys.com




________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, September 26, 2010 8:21:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Re: Snuggle Bags

  
Don't know if she has a website.  I have let her know you might be interested 
in 
a bag.  She is a young woman who loves animals, her father is a vet, and 
together they have many stories of rescue.

Gloria

In a message dated 9/26/2010 7:25:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time, 
[email protected] writes:
  
>hi,,,could i please have the link to the snuggle bags,my chi loves going under 
>the blankets,sure would appreciate it,thanks in advance,all enjoy this 
>day,,,,,nez
>
>--- In [email protected], twope...@... wrote:
>>
>> A friend on another list makes Snuggle Bags, I ordered two for Emiliano 
>> since he loves to burrow, I knew he would like it! Gloria
>>
>
>

Reply via email to