Hi

that ad is really heart sickning to me. these poor dogs... no real life but 
breeding. she or he does not even care about them to sell them off like garage 
sale items. I wish I had a big place to take in all these little babies to show 
them how a real dogs life should be. 

really sad. should find out where she is and turn her in to the SPCA so they 
can check her out to see if she is taking care of the dogs properly. 

Shanna

Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store



 


--- On Mon, 9/27/10, Mare <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Mare <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Fw: [Alwaysdogs4sale] CKC BREEDER CHIHUAHUAS-ALABAMA
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 27, 2010, 1:06 PM







 



  


    
      
      
      







 
 
I suspect a puppy mill but in case anyone wants to check it out.
Mare

 
 

-------Original Message-------
 

From: blackbird1122
Date: 9/27/2010 8:54:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Alwaysdogs4sale] CKC BREEDER CHIHUAHUAS-ALABAMA
   

I am selling out of my chihuahuas.I have 4 pairs.3 of my males are longhaired 2 
blue and one with a chocolate background.They are all good breeders and have 
not been over bred.All my females are shorthaired.I will only sell these dogs 
in pairs because I dont want to be stuck with a bunch of males. All are 2-3 
years old. 1 female is 8 months she is the daughter of 1 of my pairs. I am 
asking 350 a pair or all 8 for 1200.I can send pics.You can pick the dogs you 
want but must buy them in pairs.Thank you have a blessed day.


 










    
     

    
    


 



  






      

Reply via email to