Well it has been such a busy weekend! Had a cookout yesterday for several
friends...great time! Today was my mom's and my son's birthday. Also took
Kenyatta out today for Senior pics. Being outside and as cold as it is,
I'm not feeling all that well now. Tried to catch up on emails from the
weekend, but all I wanna do is climb into a warm bed. So I am gonna go
ahead and mass delete. Hope I didn't miss anything important. Sending up
one big prayer for any requests I may have missed...the Lord knows your
needs.
?Marsha




This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/




------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to