He is so cute - chi's love their toys! Every time someone comes to visit us 
Abbey brings out all of her toys to show everyone ;) Abbey loves the long 
skinny ones with no stuffing that are like racoons, skunks with a squeaky on 
each end. She just squeaks and squeaks. Last night they had a rack of them for 
2.99 - they are usually 9 - 12. They had two places where they had them but the 
one rack next to the food was only 2.99 - I could not believe it and bought 4 
of them as they make nice gifts too.
Handsome Boy!!!
Nancy and the girls



--- On Fri, 10/15/10, Kavi <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Kavi <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Ricky Has A New Toy & Wants To Show You! [3 Attachments]
To: "Chihuahuas" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 3:57 PM










[Attachment(s) from Kavi included below] 






Hi everyone

Today I bought Ricky a new toy. He loves loves loves plush small squeek toys. 
These are the ones he guards! When I came out of the store, I gave him his new 
toy. Oh he was so happy! when we got home, He pranced proudly as he carried it 
in his mouth all the way to our condo, up the stairs to the door. He then put 
it down, waited for me to open the door, he went in, turned around and picked 
up his new toy and took it to his bed! I wish I had a video of it. once in the 
house, I took a picture of him and his new toy... 2 on our patio, and one 
guarding it in his bed! He wanted to show you his new toy.

Shanna & Ricky


















 





Attachment(s) from Kavi 
3 of 3 Photo(s) 




ricky with toy 1.jpg


ricky with toy 2.jpg


ricky with toy in bed 1.jpg

Reply via email to