Hi Deanna and all!

Thank you so much. Ricky has come a long way in the  6 weeks I have had him. 
really I am surprised how much he is trying to behave with his aggressive. and 
yes he is so cute with his toys! I have never had a dog that was so INTO its 
toys as Ricky is. Out of all the toys, he loves his soft small cow. That is the 
one he guards the most. You would think he was a mommy dog with a baby. 

He use to jump at people on our walks to try to bite them. he was like a killer 
dog pulling, growling etc. now he will go up to them, sniff there shoes and 
turn around and walk away. I always tell him he is a "GOOD BOY!" Tonight a lady 
wanted to pet him but I said no.. dont try to pet him just let him come to you. 
She did, and he licked her hand. but still I told her do not try to pet him. 
For some reason he gets upset and tries to bite if petted by a stranger. I am 
hoping that some day he will see that no one will hurt him as long as he is 
with me. :) 

thank you all for caring, and thank you for listening. We all need to boast 
about our little ones! 

Shanna

Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store
*******************************************************
Is your small dog a picky eater? Try FreshPet Select Pet Foods 

Natural, Nutritious, Refrigerated: http://www.freshpetselect.com/


 


--- On Fri, 10/15/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Ricky Has A New Toy & Wants To Show You!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 10:07 PM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      
Shanna!!! LOVED the pics of little Ricky with his new toy!!! What a doll!!! 
AND!!! YOU should be so very proud of both Ricky and yourself!!!! You are an 
awesome Chi mom and all that love, patience and knowledge is just being 
reflected in his amazing changes!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                             and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: 
Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
www.joys4toys.com






From: Kavi <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 15, 2010 4:26:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Ricky Has A New Toy & Wants To Show You!

  





Thank you!! I am very proud of Ricky. He has come a long way in a short time. :)

Shanna
















Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store

*******************************************************
Is your small dog a picky eater? Try FreshPet Select Pet Foods 

Natural, Nutritious, Refrigerated: http://www.freshpetselect.com/


 




--- On Fri, 10/15/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> 
wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Ricky Has A New Toy & Wants To Show You! [1 
Attachment]
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 4:23 PM


  

He is sooo cute and looks so proud of his toy




-- Sent from my Palm Pre


On Oct 15, 2010 3:57 PM, Kavi <[email protected]> wrote: 

  






Hi everyone

Today I bought Ricky a new toy. He loves loves loves plush small squeek toys. 
These are the ones he guards! When I came out of the store, I gave him his new 
toy. Oh he was so happy! when we got home, He pranced proudly as he carried it 
in his mouth all the way to our condo, up the stairs to the door. He then put 
it down, waited for me to open the door, he went in, turned around and picked 
up his new toy and took it to his bed! I wish I had a video of it. once in the 
house, I took a picture of him and his new toy... 2 on our patio, and one 
guarding it in his bed! He wanted to show you his new toy.

Shanna & Ricky


















 
















      

    
     

    
    


 



  











      

Reply via email to