And don't give up there arent any Chihuahua rescues.. I got my little Tia
off petfinder from a general dog rescue.. And I wasn't even looking for a
chi.. I wias looking for another Basenji.. Now I am hooked on chi's and have
3.. 

Huggles
Pat in OK 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: [email protected]
Date: 10/17/2010 7:01:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] looking for a rescue
 


Aimie, sorry to bombard you with so much email... But I just wanted to add
one more thing you should look on petfinder. That will be the best way to
find chihuahua rescues near you... I hope this is helpful




-- Sent from my Palm Pre



On Oct 17, 2010 1:52 PM, marinegal <[email protected]> wrote: 

  
Hi all Aimi here, Just wanting to know if anyone knows of a Chi rescue near
the Bellingham Wa. area . A friend of mine has fallen in love with our Gurgi
and wants a Chi but thinks as i do that giving a home to a homeless baby is
best. If anyone knows of a place or has a number we can call that would be
great. Aimi and Gurgi






 

<<attachment: cutey.gif>>

Attachment: SENDER_EMAILmskitty58@yahoo@@com.png
Description: unknown/unknown

Reply via email to