Hello, We are new owners of a Chi/pom we named Lilly. She is now 16 weeks, we
have had her 2 weeks. My kids really wanted a chi and had been saving there own
money. I had been wanting a med size dog then I saw a pic of Lilly on a local
on-line classifieds and knew she was the one. We got her that night. She has
the personalily and looks of a chi. Vet was surprised when I said the dad was a
pom.
Our biggest issue with Lilly is she loves to bark (yap) at the cat. Cat is
about 4 times bigger then she is, clearly Lilly thinks she is a rottie when it
comes to tryin to boss the cat around!It is cute, but we are not letting her
know that, and trying to correct this behavier the best we can.
I was wondering how the pedipaw nail trimming system works for these lil dogs?
We are in a rural area so no major pet stores, actually closest small pet store
is 1/2 hour away and walmart doesnt carry small breed nail trimmers so if ped
paw doesnt work well I will be ordering a smaller size nail clipper online. Ped
paw is sold locally though...
Jess
------------------------------------
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/