I was just looking at your doggie dresses and as soon as Maggie gets home I 
want you to do some matching outfits for me. No hurry, they are beautiful. 
Nancy and girls



--- On Sat, 10/16/10, Nancy Lucky <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] I am here!! and Chi exchange.
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 9:28 PM

















Deanna, you and your family has been in my prayers and thoughts since we heard.
Love, Nancy and the girls



--- On Fri, 10/15/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] I am here!! and Chi exchange.
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 10:05 PM












Hello Everyone!!!
 
First off...may I just say how much i LOVE you guys!!!! So many of you reached 
out to my daughter Andrea with cards and gifts and you have not even met 
her...or me for that matter! So many tears of joy you all brought to 
me...realizing what special women you are!! Thank you so much...all of 
you!!!!!! I was so touched and it means the world to Andrea!!!! And the 
financial gifts really helped so much with all the expenses!!! I was simply 
astounded at the generosity you showed towards my family!!! Thank you all so 
very, very much!!!!!
 
I am finally getting a chance to sit down for some long missed puter time! 
Things have been so crazy...making all the arrangements for the baby's funeral 
and then having family come up and stay...then trying to do things each day 
with the other Grandkids and Andrea so she has a few bright spots. We have hit 
the pumpking patch...had a day at ChuckECheese...gone to the Bounce Zone...went 
to the movies and saw the new "OWL" movie...very cute!! Seems like I have been 
gone somewhere everyday. I have SO much sewing to do including the major job of 
getting that quilt done in exchange for Mable...my new little Boston. I am 
looking forward to a quiet weekend with just getting to church on Sunday. I was 
planning on taking Mable to the Halloween Picture Day at the Petco by The Tyler 
Mall in Riverside, CA...I may still go...as it supports the Boston rescue and I 
really wanted pics of Mable in her costume. We will see how the morning goes. 
 
I am so sorry I didn't get the questionaire done for the Chi Echange like I 
said I would on Tuesday!!! It is Friday and I still don't have it done but I 
will try really hard to post it tomorrow afternoon if I don't get it done 
tonight. I am excited about this!!! Those of us that sew or have special things 
we do can really have fun with this!!! I hope we have a lot of people 
participate!!! It can be as easy as buysing a few adorable toys to send off to 
another little Chi!!! Well...i am off to work on the questionaire...when you 
cut and paste it in another email make sure you get all the info filled out and 
then just send it back to me at privately at [email protected]
 
Big HUGS dear ones!!!!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                             and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: 
Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat 
www.joys4toys.com 







Reply via email to