My heart goes out to you... I will keep you in my prayers. Have you posted her 
in the internet sites that offer you free ads for lost pets. Their are a lot of 
them and I would post on every one I could and put an ad in Craigs list and put 
posters up with her picture on it and let them know how much she means to you. 
I hope that she finds her way home to you...



--- On Tue, 10/19/10, Raven <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Raven <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] LOST YOUNG FEMALE CHI - Pt Jeff LI NY
To: "Raven's Emails" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 8:10 PM


LOST: White Shorthaired Chihuahua/2 Brown Circles On Back/Brown Ears
(Port Jefferson Area:Wearing PinkCollar)

Laila, Chihuahua, Young, Female:

Laila is a white short haired chihuahua with two round brown circles
on her back. She also has a prominently light brown face and brown
ears. She is very skittish when approached, but friendly. She was lost
over a month ago near the Port Jefferson Area. She had a pink collar
on. She loves American cheese slices and will most likely come to you
if you've got a little something to give her. I've only had this dog
for a year, she was my whole world, please help me find her.

CONTACT    440-715-0234: Call with any info


------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links



Reply via email to