Hi everyone. Just wanted to touch base...I've been going through a lot of 
medical test for my muscles and joints lately...then I got really sick...I 
think I might have had pneumonia...didn't go to the doctor for it because I'm 
starting to feel better...I've been sick for 2 weeks now...I was coughing so 
hard the other day that I thought I cracked a rib....besides that...EVERYTHING 
is great! Mine and Dave's 29th anniversary was on September 19th...so we got 
"US" a gift...a 65 inch TV...just in time for the holidays...I love my holiday 
shows! Dave's job is going really well! He's been there for a year 
already.....Oh...he also bought me a new computer! We were able to pay off my 
car...and even able to help out a few people once in a while...those who have 
known me for a while know all the things my family and I have been through in 
the last few years...I've asked for LOTS of prayers...and they've all been 
answered! Thank you my friends...and most of all...thank God! I haven't emailed 
much...I hate this email program...."windows mail"...I miss my "Outlook Express"
I love all the pictures that have been posted...I lost all the ones I had saved 
in my old computer....that was about the only thing that upset me about losing 
my old computer...I had a lot of good information saved in my email and never 
got around to putting it on CD...stupid me!
Sox...Peanut and Mooch are all doing good...I weighed them yesterday...Sox 
weighs 5 lbs...Mooch weighs 4 lbs...and little Peanut weighs 1 and a half 
pounds! He's very tiny. I'll post pictures soon....I'm going to try to do some 
Halloween pictures within the next couple of days...depending on how I 
feel...sometimes I'm ok...sometimes I feel sick...not to mention I sleep a 
LOT...but off and on...maybe 15 minutes here...15 minutes there...I haven't 
slept more than 4 hours at a time for a while now. OH...can you guys tell me 
where I can find a coat or sweater for Peanut...he's only about 5 inches from 
his neck to his tail...I've found XX small ones...but they're still too big. 
Ok...I'm gonna go for now...I sure do miss "talking" to you guys~~~Sharon 

<<Emoticon43.gif>>

<<Emoticon43.gif>>

Reply via email to