Hi Christy,
May I ask what you feed? All of my dogs got thicker, much softer coats...right 
in the middle of summer after switching everyone to a raw diet...I think coats 
and teeth are conditions directly related to diet. Maybe switching to raw (80% 
meat, 10% edible bone and 10% organs) would be of bennefit to you as it was to 
me!!! It took about 2 months and wow the differnces were amazing!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                            and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Toby, Caleb and Maxine!!!
and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: 
Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
www.joys4toys.com




________________________________
From: Christy Sylvest <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Thu, October 21, 2010 2:48:43 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Thin fur

  
Hi I have a couple of Chis that have very thin fur in some places.  My blue 
long 
coat has a great coat around her head, neck, chest and hind end, but on her 
back 
from her shoulders to just before her tail is very thin and corse.  Any idea 
what I can do to help her coat?  I have another that is white with chocolate 
blue spots (unrelated)  and her spots are very thin and corse.  they are a 
completely different texture than the white fur.  The vet doesn't find anything 
physically wrong...just thin fur.  Is there anything to be done to thicken and 
soften the fur?  I have had chis with corser coats before...but it was all the 
fur and he had a very short smooth coat.  Thanks



"Whether or not it is clear to you, the world is unfolding as it should." 
-Desiderata Christy Sylvest [email protected] 






      

Reply via email to