She is a very cute boston! I use to live next door to a boston that did nothing 
but bark at our families house all day and all night it seemed like!! So when I 
see bostons that's all I see.... But I have met some bostons that I liked!! And 
she is very very cute! How knows I might own one some day... I always said 
growing up that I would never own a pitbull or a chihuahua! And I have owned a 
few pitbulls and I own a chihuahua mix that is the highlight of my 
life...! 



-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Oct 20, 2010 3:58 PM, dasha <[email protected]> wrote: 


 



  


    
      
      
      



She is 
so dang cute!!



From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Deanna 
Corey
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 6:41 PM
To: 
[email protected]; 
[email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Pics of 
Mable at picture Day





Here are some pics of Mable at Picture Day in Riverside. These are not 
the professional ones that were taken...just ones my daughter snapped. The nice 
blonde lady holding Mable isn't me...you can see part of me with her in the 
carrier. The VERY next day Mable's ears were all the way up...now standing 
straight and tall. She was born July 15th...so at 13 weeks her ears are 
up!!
 
Waggin' Tails from the Dog Park!!!
Deanna
 


 






 
Photos of Mable we took 
Saturday.

 




    
     

    
    






  
  
  







Reply via email to