Shanna, you really did try your best and bless you for that.
 
For all of you thinking of raw feeding just as an FYI Pet Food Express carries 
it. They have a freezer of all kinds. I am still on the fence about it but at 
least I know if I do decide and just want to try I can get it there before I 
invest in a grinder.
 
Nancy



--- On Sat, 10/23/10, Kavi <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Kavi <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] If You Feed Raw, What Do You Think Of This Dog Food?
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 4:25 PM
















Hi Darcy

Thank you for answering this question. Those are really good questions to ask 
them. I will call them asap and see how they make it. Ricky does not eat kibble 
food. 

anyway thanks!

shanna

















 




--- On Fri, 10/22/10, Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] If You Feed Raw, What Do You Think Of This Dog Food?
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 4:40 PM


  






shanna,
 way better than ANY kibble.... id want to know where the calcium is from ... 
do they use the whole egg? shell and all ground maybe, or whole chickens? like 
ground bone? ... they sound great but see if you can call and find out the 
calcium source...kibbles rarely have 3 meats S THE FIRST 3 MAIN INGREDIENTS... 
AND WHEN THEY DO ITS OFTEN BY PRODUCTS ...
DARCY, SHOOT  didnt mean caps sorry...im a 2 finger typer lol

--- On Fri, 10/22/10, Kavi <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Kavi <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] If You Feed Raw, What Do You Think Of This Dog Food?
To: "Chihuahuas" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 1:32 AM


  






Hi

To all the people who feed raw food, please see this site on Freshpet Vital. If 
you did not want to make your own raw food, would you feed this food? Do you 
think this is a good /excellent alternative to home raw?  I am new to the "raw" 
food, and still researching it. I am thinking to buy it for Ricky

http://www.vitaldogfood.com/product-chicken.htm

Shanna














 





Reply via email to