Hi Trisha,
Oh yes, we are enjoying our little ones. Benji came to us in January and
she has started to
come around and be comfortable with us. Kira only came to us on Saturday so is
still very scared.
I have been able to pet her and feed her from my hand so I have hopes that she
will come around
too. Miss Benji actually comes and wants to be petted now.
They are both retired breeders and at ages 4 and 5 it takes a while. This
is a whole new way
of life for them.
can't wait to see photos of little Paco.
mj
________________________________
From: mrs. nava <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, October 25, 2010 9:00:47 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Hi everyone
I just rescued Paco from the animal defense league on Thursday and since then
he's been a joy to have around. Paco is about 1 years old, so he's still pretty
young. Are you enjoying your chi's as well.
I'll be sure to post up some pics of him, once I can get a wire for my camera.
We took tons of pics and I'm really anxious to post them up.
--- In [email protected], mj turner <zzmaryj...@...> wrote:
>
> Welcome to the group. How old is Paco? Up until January I had never had
> a
> chi either... now
> I have two girls... 4 and 5. Is Paco a pup? How old is he? There
> are
> wonderful folks here
> with wonderful tips and they are always available to help.
> When you get a chance, post a photo of Paco.
>
> I'm MJ and live in Tucson... we have two little females (Benji and Kira..
> they came with their names )
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: mrs. nava <trisha_navarro1...@...>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Sun, October 24, 2010 6:02:17 PM
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] Hi everyone
>
>
> I am new to the group and I am a new owner of a chihuahua I never had one and
> he's my first one. His name is Paco and we both are from Texas and I just
>wanted
>
> to say hi and if anyone can give me tips to take good care of him it is much
> appreciated thanks.
>