Way to go! Yeah! Ellen

--- In [email protected], "Brea Hicks" <caspersangel7...@...> wrote:
>
> The lady was going to take them to the pound!! I was like nooo way!
> 
> 
> 
> -- Sent from my Palm Pre
> On Nov 17, 2010 3:15 PM, Brea Rae caspersangel7...@... wrote: 
> 
> 
> &nbsp;
> 
> 
> 
>   
> 
> 
>     
>       
>       
>       
> I've been searching for friend for Sweetie and new family member, I have 
> finally found  them. I was only looking for one but I ran in to a lady 
> yesterday who was separating with her husband and has 4 dog and needed to 
> rehome them. I told her I would take the chihuahuas she wanted them togo 
> together but would separate them if she had to... Long story short Ii offered 
> to take them, there is no cost and they come with dog beds and crates other 
> stuff! I get to bring them home friday! I'm excited but nervous! They are 
> both girl ckc reg. All shot one is two and the other is 7yrs old! I'm praying 
> everything goes well! I'm glade that they are older. I'll get infor and 
> picture soon!
>




------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to