Liz, I have a new email addey, use the new one on here.

Thanks 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Liz Bickel & Irv Weinberg
Date: 2/21/2011 1:02:25 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: been a while since i posted.. question about a
hernia =)
 
  

Thanks, Peggy!!!

I'm going somewhere warm and sunny (hopefully sunny). Although I'll 
be doing photography for "work", it will still be a bit of a 
vacation, too. Hubby is staying home and doggy sitting. So at least 
I won't have to worry so much about my Chi kids while I'm gone.

I now need to stop answering email about Chihuahua hernias (something 
I have strong feelings about) and get back to cleaning my camera 
sensors, formatting cards, and charging batteries. Time is quickly 
running out, and I haven't started to pack yet. I leave on Wednesday.

BTW, I emailed you privately, but it bounced back to me.

Liz

Liz, have a very happy and safe cruise and most of all ENJOY!!
Hugs,
Peggy
Smile!



 

<<attachment: Seseni.jpg>>

Reply via email to