I sent the ones of Dolly & Desi to their vet!  I thought he could use a good
laugh!

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Peggy & The Girls
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:57 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] A Pet Dental Month Message from Stella & Lucy

 

  


Great Fangs!

 

http://pedigree.com/oralcare/denture-your-dog.aspx?mId=39225247.3

 

 

http://pedigree.com/oralcare/denture-your-dog.aspx?mId=39225276.3

 

-------Original Message-------

 

From: Raven <mailto:[email protected]> 

Date: 2/21/2011 7:35:08 PM

To: Raven's Emails <mailto:[email protected]> 

Subject: [Chihuahuas] A Pet Dental Month Message from Stella & Lucy

 

  

Stella
http://pedigree.com/oralcare/denture-your-dog.aspx?mId=39222428.3
<http://pedigree.com/oralcare/denture-your-dog..aspx?mId=39222428.3> 

Lucy
http://pedigree.com/oralcare/denture-your-dog.aspx?mId=39222516.3

And just cuz it's funny, my pony Darri.  


Riddari " I know it's dog dental month, BUT I also have something to say!"


http://pedigree.com/oralcare/denture-your-dog.aspx?mId=39222739.3

:O)

Raven
Lucy & Molly & Stella, the Girl Doggies
Huginn, Riddari, & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

I ride a pony, cuz heart is not measured in hands.

My Blog
http://iceponytrekking.blogspot.com

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all
creatures.

 






                



<<image001.gif>>

Reply via email to