The greyhound and 2 chinese crested all ignore him. The greyhound pretty much 
sleeps all day on her big red pillow, the chinese crested only want to be kept 
warm under blankets at this point. LOL They aren't the biggest for playing 
anyhow, even when it's warm. The pug is the only one showing interest and she 
is ecstatic. She thinks I bought her a nice new toy to play with, I think. The 
two of them have bonded nicely and get several supervised play times a day. I 
keep a close eye on them since she is so much bigger than he is. Luckily they 
tire each other out quick and we get to head back to the sofa to snuggle up in 
the blankets until spring thaw hits. lol

Patti in Upstate NY
Regan, LuLu, Zack, Zoey & Gus-Gus
Farley <3 RIP 2/6/11 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email protected] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] photos of my babies





  Nice to meet your babies.  Gus Gus is so small compared to the others, how do 
they treat him?

  Gloria



  

Reply via email to