Thanks for the tip! I think I might order some of those ones from ebay to keep 
on hand. So much easier than running up and down a flight of stairs multiple 
times a day. I even set one down for my chinese crested. Since they are the 
hairless variety, they absolutely hate going outside in the winter or even if 
it is just raining. A lot of times they refuse to get off the porch, so the pee 
pads will definitely help keep me from scrubbing up messes occasionally. They 
mostly go outside but do have the occasional accident. I took Gus-Gus to visit 
my aunt in the nursing home yesterday and brought along one in my bag just in 
case. He ended up not needing it, but nice to have on hand while out and about.

Patti in Upstate NY
Regan, LuLu, Zack, Zoey & Gus-Gus
Farley <3 RIP 2/6/11 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [email protected] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:51 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] re GUS GUS





  I would keep him trained to a pd --weather up there is awful at times. SO 
much easier w. little dogs to keep them pad trained.

  Great for travel as well you only have to put a pad down before getting on a 
plane or stopping at a hotel/motel esp if you want to sneak him in!!!!



  

Reply via email to