I do think I will stay with the products I use already.

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, Pet Sitter - Dog Lady <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Pet Sitter - Dog Lady <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Garlic juice spray for your pets: It works..
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 4:46 PM


  



Fleas will be with us SOON! 
Here is how I help DOGs ....
Garlic spray and NuVET Plus - Daily

Click on link below for complete article:
I even spray it on my arms and legs before a hike...
A few sprays on my dog' coat, too.

GARLIC FOR HUMAN AND DOG HEALTH

Numerous medical studies show how garlic juice reduces cholesterol and helps 
the heart.
Worldwide people take garlic pills, eat garlic cloves and spray garlic juice on 
food for good health.

For dogs it does even more:
1. Keeps dogs from having worms and gets rid of worms that are there.
2. Keeps fleas and ticks off dogs by getting into the dog's system and creating
a garlic odor that fleas and ticks detect and avoid the dog altogether.
(Don't worry, your dog won't smell like garlic. Humans can't detect
the garlic odor on the dog but the insects sure will!)
3. Reduces a dog's cholesterol level for good heart function.

Garlic Juice is easiest way to give garlic to your dog, here's how most kennels 
and dog owners do it:
Spray or pour garlic into the dog's food, mix well into the food.

SEE here:

http://bulldogvitamins.blogspot.com/2011/03/fleas-dont-do-frontline-try-garlic.html






Reply via email to