I'd take them, but I'm in Denver, CO.

Sandy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of fooshia
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 6:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re Homeing Or Free To Good Home

Hello, I hope this will be moderated before posting, if okay then I will
post. I have 2 Chihuahua's that I want to find a loving, caring home for.
I'm disable and having to move also. I just want someone who I know will
take care of them and they would not be used for someone's sick pleasure to
see my babies torn up by another dog. I'm in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and would
like to find a home for them close by so I can do a home visit. Would you
please let me know if this is a allowed post or not?
Thank You



------------------------------------

We are now on Facebook!  Join today!   

http://www.facebook.com/groups/chihuahuasclubYahoo! Groups Links





------------------------------------

We are now on Facebook!  Join today!   

http://www.facebook.com/groups/chihuahuasclubYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to