Awwww, so sorry for your loss.
Sue

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 4:11 PM, margie_frbs <[email protected]>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Yesterday I had to put my chocolate lab down. He was 13 and had a
> crippling disease..very sad.
>
> But it is so good to be back here again. I am Liza's mom and she has an
> album here that I will add to soon. I was quite busy with my Charlie (lab)
> so now I can focus on Liza. She is my only dog now. She was a rescue
> (stray) and I have been healing her from her past and now she is healing me.
>
> This is such a fun group. Liza is doing well. She loves her toys and tears
> around the house when I get home. She is an unbelievably great companion
> and sooo cuddly.
>
> Look forward to catching up here. Just to a glimps of Tino. Wow he looks
> so good. I love these dogs.
>
> Margie
> "Liza"s mom
>
>  
>

Reply via email to