AKC allows any color solid, marked, or splashed. I dont go to the big show rings because she is 1 pound over standard weight. they need to be 2-6 pounds for AKC standard but usually merle chi's come out bigger for some reason. it is hard to find a standard merle chi.

From: sheila <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Merle Chis-Courtney
My friend’s merle is registered. I guess you can in the US
 
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Merle Chis-Courtney
 
Courtney, where do you show the merle chi? I read that most countries won't let people register them and show them? I would love to see pictures of your other chis too. Do you breed any of them?
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 3/23/2012 7:09:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Merle Chis
 
thank you. yes i dont like short haired merle chis they just look deformed to me and i dont like the tan points on them. my girl has no tan just white and blue and in the sunshine it looks like she has strings of silver tinsel in her hair lol. i would love to see a photo of scout i know a lot about patterns and colorings cuz i show my chi's.
 
From: Susanne Defoe <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Merle Chis
Thanks, Scout is a "he" though!  He is so pretty everyone thinks he is a girl. We got him from a rescue in MI last year.  I will never understand how these precious babies come in as strays.
Sue
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
 
 
 

Reply via email to