Here's a sight that makes Jerky Treats and all ingredients come from the USA


 I wrote to the company a while back questioning where all the ingredients
come from. See my email to them and their response. Looks good to me!
 
http://dogpacksnacks.net/
 
 
 
To: [email protected]


I heard about your company from Dogster.com. I looked at your site, and
although it states that you use human-grade products to make your treats,
and that the finished products are made in the US, I couldn't find anywhere
where you stated that all the ingredients that you use in all of your
products are actually from within the US. Can you verify that no ingredients
that you use in any of your products are imported from anywhere else,
especially China? 
 
If all the ingredients that you use to make all of your treats, especially
the chicken, beef and liver products are from animals raised here, then why
not have that statement on your home page?
 
Thank you, and looking forward to your reply,
Peggy 
 
 
 
  
Hi Peggy -


Thank you for pointing that out.  I will make an effort to update the
website with the information within the next two weeks.


When I say human grade ingredients, I mean that every single ingredient is
purchased at a supermarket, Costco, whole foods or restaurant supplier. 
This is Grade A USDA inspected food intended to be consumed by humans.


I will list all of our ingredients and their source so that you can place
your order knowing exactly what you are getting:


Turkey - Two sources: Jenny O and Butterball
Chicken - Two sources: Perdue and Gold Kist Farms
Beef Liver - American Foods Group
Ground Beef - Whole Foods
Apples - Premium Fuji apples from Washington state
Oats, Cheddar Cheese, Spinach and Kale - Whole Foods' 365 brand
Organic Oat Flour - Arrowhead Mills
Organic Sweet potato - Farmer's Market Foods
Carrots - Publix Brand baby carrots
Peanut Butter - Smuckers Natural


My research, as well as the package information indicates that each item
above is a US product.


The only ingredient that I include that may not always be a product of the
US is Bananas.  For much of the year, the only fresh banana to be found come
from South America.


I hope you find this information helpful.  Please let me know if there is
any additional info that I can provide.


Talk soon - 


Debbie.





Healthy, Natural, Human Grade Dog Snacks!
 
Follow us on Twitter 
 
Join us on Facebook 





Here's a couple of sights on how to make your own jerky treats and sweet
potato chews:


http://www.dogtreatkitchen.com/sweet-potato-dog-chew.html
 
 
http://www.dogtreatkitchen.com/chicken-jerky-dog-treats.html
 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Becky Stewart
Date: 5/17/2012 10:15:01 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Re: Milo Chicken Jerky
 
  
I have found that nearly ALL chicken jerky products sold here in the USA,
are made in China!!  Amazing, the good ol USA can't seem to make chicken
jerky.  I have quit feeding my dogs anything made in China.
 
 
Becky

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:55 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Milo Chicken Jerky



  
Well, just on the Made in China issue I'm returning it. I called the company
 My Chi had seizures but I don't know if this was the fault of the product.
Milo makes other jerky made in USA they will send me coupons for that. They
said seizures aren't food related.  Either way I'm not giving them that
particular treat again.




 

<<attachment: sigimg111.jpg>>

<<attachment: icon_sm_twitter32.gif>>

<<attachment: icon_sm_facebook23.gif>>

Reply via email to