Looks like it just uses a standard Kenwood K2-2pin cable like every other
analog legacy  Baofeng, TYT,  etc HT.  I mainly use the red Mirkit FTDI cable
with my analog Baofengs such as the UV-17 Pro GPS, but have many others that
work as all such as the BTech FTDI PC03, etc, along with a bunch of generic
CH340 and Prolific ones.  They all will work fine, but there some nuances with
some OS’s such as with Windows if you use a counterfeit Prolific you’ll need to
use older 3.0.0.0 drivers and prevent the port from updating else it will auto
disable.  The cheap cables tend to be CH340, which will work fine as well if
the CH340 drivers.  FTDI tends to be the most Plug n’ Play though.  I use mine
with MacOS, Windows, Linux, Raspbian, etc, regularly…

Sent from my iPhone Pro Max