> Nothing that needs to be coded.
> A radio that is "manufactured" by 'My Emergency Radio' and available from
> prepping suppliers is actually a rebadged TYT TH-UV88 and programs fine as
> such.
> Perhaps can be added to the supported radios list.

Submit an issue and provide some links to the manufacturer. Unfortunately, the
amount of rebadging that goes on these days make keeping track of it all an
intractable problem, but in reasonable cases we can add it so that it at least
shows up on the front page supported list.

But, please file a "new model" issue and we can have a look. At least it will
be documented that way.

--Dan