I sent out E mail to the Chodosh list advising that my updated report on
chometz in supermarkets is available for you to request by issuing a "get"
command. It appears that due to a technical difficulty those who requested
this report got LAST YEAR'S version, not the correct current version that I
stored on the computer. I have communicated with the owners of the jif
computer site. I will let the list know when the correct report is actually
available. Meanwhile, those who have downloaded the chometz report this
week should please discard it, since it is outdated. Sorry about the confusion.
Y. Herman